Are you looking for a life-long best friend? We may have the right cat/kitten(s) for you!
Interested in Adopting?
- See photos and descriptions of our cats.
- Read our adoption policies.
- Submit our Meet Your Match form
- Email us at email@example.com with questions about our adoption process or specific cats.
If you don't have email, leave a voice mail message at 703-799-9390. We respond faster to emails than phone calls.
Meet Our Cats
- Meet our cats/kittens by appointment in their foster homes.
- We also hold kitten adoption fairs when kittens are available.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify a cat/kitten's availability, get suggestions on the best match for your home, or to arrange a visit.
Our Adoption Process
- We assess compatibility via our Meet Your Match form and email exchanges with an adoption counselor via email@example.com.
- Once compatible cats/kittens are identified, we arrange for in-home visits or recommend you attend a kitten adoption fair.
- We email you an adoption application either before or after you meet the cat/kittens depending on the situation.
- Once an application is approved, you meet with an adoption official in the foster home or at a kitten adoption fair to sign the contract, go over vet records, discuss how to introduce the kitty to your home etc.
Things to Think About!
- Many adult cats vast majority of kittens need feline company
Every description specifies if feline company is needed
Dogs and people aren't substitutes for cat companionship
Most kittens are adopted in pairs (unless you have compatible cat at home)
Why most kittens need feline companionship .
- Thinking of declawing?
Learn about declawing – it’s cruel and unnecessary and easy to teach your cat to scratch appropriately.
Not Ready to Adopt?
- Consider fostering a cat. See our cats that need foster homes.
- Become a cat guardian angel. See our cats that need guardian angels.